Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Easy Christmas Wreath

Easy Peasy!

  Easy Peasy Christmas Wreath.

I use on my front door. These also make great and inexpensive gifts.


Supplies:


A Wreath Form.
Styrofoam
Grapevine ** My preference.
Straw
Metal
Garland - metallic and sparkly  minimum approximately 9 feet
A Glue Gun
A Wreath Hanger
Optional: Premade Bow or Ribbon



Take your wreath form. I prefer grapevine because the wrapped vine allows the me to catch the garland and I do not need to use a glue gun.

Wrap the garland around the wreath. I used 2 different types of garland (see sample below).Spot glue on back as needed to hold.

Glue or tie a Bow at top if desired.


 
 


5 comments:

  1. this is easy great tip about the grapevine,xx Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is easy great tip about the grapevine,xx Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are cool. I just might try this :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Easy Peasy is right. Thank you for checking out different posts!

      Delete

Comments Welcome and Appreciated.